Soft Biscuits with Oatmeal
- soft butter - 4 oz (115 g)
- brown sugar - 3.5 oz (100 g)
- vanilla - 1 packet
- eggs - 1 pc.
- flour - 3.5 oz (100 g)
- baking soda - 1/2 tsp
- salt - 1 pinch
- fine oatmeal - 4.2 oz (120 g)
- blueberries - 1.7 oz (50 g)
- walnuts - 1.7 oz (50 g), roasted
1. Using a mixer, beat the soft butter with the sugar until it turns white.
2. Add the egg and vanilla and beat again.
4. Mix the dry ingredients with the buttery mixture and add the blueberries.
Stir well until all of the ingredients are well mixed together.
5. Place the biscuit mixture bowl in the fridge for half an hour to set.
6. Form the biscuits by hand and bake them in a preheated oven at 356°F (180 degrees) for about 12 minutes.
The soft biscuits with oatmeal are ready.