Arranged Cucumber and Tomato Salad
Wash and chop the tomatoes. Salt them, season them with oil, mix them well and place them on a plate on one side.
Wash and cut the cucumber, salt it, season it with oil and vinegar. Stir well and pour them next to the tomatoes, while making sure not to mix them.
Clean and shred the salad leaf by leaf. Wash it well under running water and cut it.
Salt it, season it with vinegar and oil and mix it well by hand. After that pour it into the plate, next to the cucumbers and tomatoes.
- Avocado, Tomato and Cucumber Salad3
- Salad with Tomatoes and Cucumbers5
- Tomato and Cucumber Salad in Unique Arrangement4
- Arranged Tuna and Avocado Salad
- Arranged Sun Salad2
- Tomato and Walnut Salad
- Tomatoes with Mozzarella and Cucumber Rolls
- Fresh Salad with Cucumbers and Avocado
- Squid, Sausage and Tomato Salad