How to cook
1. The yeast is dissolved in slightly warmed water and is left for 2-3 minutes, no need to wait for it to foam up.
2. Sift the flour into a bowl, mix it with the salt and add the water with yeast and olive oil.
Mix everything and transfer it onto a floured surface and knead a smooth and elastic dough. Flour is added a little at a time in the process of kneading. Only as much as it's necessary so that it isn't sticky.
3. The pizza dough is formed into a ball and placed back into the bowl, which is greased beforehand. Cover it with a clean towel and leave for 40 minutes to rise and double its volume.
4. Heat the oven to 392°F (200 degrees). Roll out a thin pizza base from the risen dough. It can be in the shape of the tray in which you will bake it - round or rectangular and you can also shape two or three smaller individual pizzas.
5. Spread the base with the tomato sauce, sprinkle with oregano, grated mozzarella and Emmental cheese and the cream.
Arrange the cubes or thin strips of bacon on top and crumble the blue cheese. You can add as much as you like, depending on whether you like finer or richer toppings.
6. Bake the pizza for about 15 minutes or until it bakes at the edges.
Serve the pizza with cream, bacon and cheeses warm and cut into rectangular or triangular pieces.
Enjoy your meal!