"If you`re a mushroom fan, this casserole is perfect for you"
Be the first to cook this recipe
- mushrooms - 10.5 oz (300 g) champignons + 3 for the top
- onions - 3 heads
- potatoes - 3, boiled
- garlic - 3 cloves
- white wine - 3 1/3 tbsp (50 ml)
- cheese - 1.5 oz (50 g) grated
- parmesan - 1.5 oz (50 g) grated
- mozzarella - 3.5 oz (100 g)
- cheddar - 1/2 cups, grated
- cooking cream - 1/5 cup (60 ml)
- oregano - 1 tsp, dry
- nutmeg - 1/2 tsp
- thyme - optional
- salt - to taste
- black pepper
Flavor with spices and salt and pour in the wine and cream. Bake on medium heat until the liquid evaporates.
Then, cover with sliced mushrooms and sprinkle it with the grated cheeses.
Bake until the cheeses catch an appetizing crust.