Toasted Sandwiches with Eggs, Tomatoes and Ham
- bread slices - 4, white
- eggs - 2
- ham - 3.5 oz (100 g)
- cheese - 5.5 oz (150 g)
- tomatoes - 1, large
- black pepper
Beat the eggs, grate half of the cheese and knead them together in a bowl. Chop the ham and tomatoes finely. Remove the insides of the tomatoes - leave only the outsides.
Add the ham and finely chopped tomatoes to the eggs and cheese. Mix. On each slice spread some of the mixture, finally sprinkle with the rest of the cheese and put them to bake until browned.
Finally, season with salt and pepper.
- Toasted Sandwiches with Ham and Egg2
- Sandwiches with Ham and Poached Eggs
- Toasted Sandwiches with Feta Cheese, Eggs and Cheese
- Toasted Sandwiches with Mince and Cheese7
- Toasted Sandwiches with Cheese2
- Fried Sandwiches with Ham and Cheese
- Pizza with Ham and Cherry Tomatoes
- Spaghetti with Ham and Cherry Tomatoes
- Scrambled Eggs with Ham and Mushrooms4