Meatballs with Green Beans and Baked Potatoes
- mince - 17.5 oz (500 g)
- green beans - 2 cups (500 g)
- potatoes - 2 - 3
- corn - 2 tablespoons, canned, sweet
- red beans - 3 tablespoons, canned
- tomatoes - 1
- peppers - 1, red
- onions - 1 head
- garlic - 3 - 4 cloves
- flour - 2 - 3 tablespoons
Clean and slice the potatoes. The green beans are also cleaned, washed and cut into pieces. Put them to boil in salted water, then mix with the potatoes in a greased baking tray.
Sprinkle it with finely chopped dill and put it into the tray. Sauté the grated onion, pressed garlic, sliced tomato and pepper with a little oil and water for 10 minutes. At the end, add the beans and corn. Pour this mixture into the tray, then add the flour dissolved with a little water.
Knead the minced meat with some savory and soaked slice of dry bread. Form small balls and place them in the tray. Put the dish to bake in a preheated oven at 392°F (200 °C) for approximately 45 minutes.
- Green Beans with Potatoes4
- Pork with Green Beans and Potatoes3
- Baked Meatballs with Potatoes
- Baked Meatballs with Potatoes and Nettle
- Meatball Stew with Green Beans2
- Chicken Legs with Potatoes and Green Beans
- Pork Stew with Potatoes and Green Beans
- Stew of Potatoes and Green Beans5
- Baked Meatballs with Mashed Potatoes and Cheese4