Pickled Boiled Bell Peppers
- bell peppers - 17.5 lb (8 kg), red
- water - 8 1/3 cups (2 l)
- vinegar - 8 1/3 cups (2 l)
- salt - 1 cup (250 g)
- sugar - 1/2 cup
- oil - 1 cup
- black pepper
- bay leaf
- celery - leaves
- garlic - 3 heads
- aspirin - 6 for every 12 1/2 cups (3 liter) jar
The quantities are enough for four 12 1/2 cups (3-liter) jars. Put the water with the vinegar, salt, sugar and oil to boil. Wash the peppers and pierce them with a needle. Drop them in the boiling brine until they change color. Allow them to cool together.
Then arrange the peppers in the 12 1/2 cups (3-liter) jars tightly, place the celery leaves between them and the cleaned garlic cloves. Pour the cold marinade over them and leave them for 2-3 days. Decant the marinade into a deep pot, put it to boil, let it cool and pour it back into the jars.
Put 6 aspirins per jar and close the jars with lids, without sterilizing.
- Pickled Bell Peppers2
- Homemade Bell Pepper Pickle4
- Boiled Red Pepper Pickle
- Cauliflower, Bell Pepper and Carrot Pickle with Boiled Marinade4
- Pickled Bell Peppers, Carrots and Cauliflower4
- Country-Style Pickle with Bell Peppers2
- Pickled Bell Peppers with Vinegar and Honey
- Bell Pepper Pickle in the Oven2
- Red Bell Pepper and Carrot Pickle