"A high-class spicy beef you won`t go wrong with."
Be the first to cook this recipe
- beef - 2 lb (1 kg), cut into pieces
- potatoes - 5 - 6
- peas - 2 handfuls, frozen
- soya sauce - 2 tablespoons
- mustard - 2 tablespoons
- tomato paste - 2 tablespoons, or ketchup
- honey - 1 tablespoon
- vinegar - 2 tablespoons
- wine - 2/5 cup (100 ml)
- water - 4/5 cup (200 ml)
- corn starch - 1 tablespoon
- ginger - 1 pinch
- thyme - 1 pinch
- bay leaf - 1
If necessary, add a cup of warm water, but be careful not to make it too runny. Finally, season the dish with spices and cook for another 5 minutes.
Turn off the heat and add a little starch, dissolved in water.