"A crunchy salad with mayonnaise that`ll make good friends with your wine, as well as your brandy."
Be the first to cook this recipe
- Views per month0
- Views per week0
- Rating5 out of 5
- chinese cabbages - 1/2 a cabbage
- carrots - 1 large
- mayonnaise - 3 tablespoons
- sour cream - 2 tablespoons
- vinegar - 1 - 2 tablespoons
- olive oil - 2 tablespoons
- black pepper - to taste, ground
Chop the Chinese cabbage and mash it lightly with a little salt. Add grated carrots and mix. Mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar and olive oil with a little salt and pepper.
Pour on the sauce and toss the whole salad well. Allow it to stay in a refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.