- bulgur - 1/2 cup
- beef - 17.5 oz (500 g) minced
- parsley - 2 tablespoons, crushed
- onions - 1 large head
- chili peppers - 1, crushed
- garlic - 2 cloves, crushed
- paprika - 1 tsp
- cumin - 1/2 tsp
- black pepper
- olive oil - 2 tablespoons
Mix 1 cup of bulgur with water and leave it for half an hour. Add the remaining products without the olive oil and mix it very well.
Shape meatballs, flatten them and bake them on a preheated grill or grill plate, brushing them lightly with olive oil. Optionally, you can fry them.
Serve the Oriental meatballs with a fresh salad.