Lamb Liver Stew
- lamb livers - 17.5 oz (500 g)
- onions - 2 oz (50 g)
- white wine - 2/5 cup (100 ml)
- oil - 1 1/3 tbsp (20 ml)
- parsley - 1/4 bunch, fresh
- black pepper - peppercorns
- breadcrumbs - 2 tsp (10 g)
- mint - 2 tsp
- garlic - 2 cloves
Boil the liver in a little salted water with the peppercorns and wine until tender. Cut it into cubes.
Heat the oil in a pan, lightly sauté the finely chopped onion and garlic. Add a little water and let them stew. Once the onion is tender and the water has evaporated, add the cumin and finely chopped mint and parsley. Sauté everything.