Turkey Meat with Mushrooms
- turkeys - 2 lb (1 kg), white meat
- champignons - 17.5 oz (500 g)
- cream - 1 cup
- white wine - 1/2 cup
- eggs - 4 yolks
- onions - 2 heads
- butter - 5 - 6 tablespoons
- black pepper
Saute the finely chopped onions in the butter and 2 tablespoons water. Add the sliced meat. Saute it as well and throw in the finely chopped mushrooms.
Pour on the wine and saute on low heat until the meat softens. Season with salt and black pepper. Whisk the yolks with the cream.
Pour them over the meat and immediately remove from the heat. Stir until the dish cools.
- Soup with Turkey Meat3
- Stuffed Turkey with Mushrooms
- Turkey Meat Kebab
- Tasty Oven-Baked Turkey Meat with Mushrooms and Processed Cheese
- Risotto with Mushrooms and Meat2
- Mushrooms Stuffed with Minced Meat
- Pumpkin Stuffed with Meat and Mushrooms5
- Meat Roll with Corn and Mushrooms2
- Stuffed Peppers with Chopped Meat and Mushrooms