Potatoes with Broccoli and Cheddar
- potatoes - 2 lb (1 kg)
- broccoli - 1 head
- cheddar - 10.5 oz (300 g)
- black pepper
- butter - 3 1/3 tbsp (50 g)
Boil the potatoes in salted water without overcooking them in, leaving them semi-boiled. Cool and peel them, dice them.
Blanch the broccoli florets in boiling salted water and immediately cool in cold water.
Combine the potatoes and broccoli in an oiled tray and stir with the spices.
Sprinkle with the grated cheese, stir very lightly and pour on the melted butter. Put it to bake for about 15 min. in a moderate oven.
- Broccoli with Potatoes and Cream4
- Gratin with Broccoli and Potatoes2
- Cream Soup with Broccoli and Potatoes8
- Baked Potatoes with Broccoli2
- Potato Pancakes with Leeks and Broccoli
- Quick Dinner with Broccoli, Potatoes and Processed Cheese2
- Oven-Baked Potatoes, Mushrooms and Broccoli3
- Casserole with Broccoli and Cheeses6
- Pork with Broccoli and Cream