Cheesecakes with Lemon and Strawberries in Glasses
- biscuits - 10.5 oz (300 g), soft
- butter - 2/5 cup (100 g)
- cream cheese - 3 1/5 cups (750 g)
- milk - 1/2 cup
- gelatin - 1 tbsp (15 g)
- water - 1/4 cup
- starch - 1 packet, powdered pudding
- lemons - 1
- jam - strawberry
Mash the biscuits with the melted butter and put them at the bottom of glasses.
Pour boiled water that's cooled over the gelatin and after 20 min, dissolve it in a water bath.
Combine the milk, cream cheese, sugar, grated lemon rind and powdered pudding.
Add the gelatin and stir. Pour this mixture on top of the biscuits, some strawberry jam on top and leave these cheesecakes in the fridge for 5 hours.
- Cheesecake with Strawberries
- Cheesecake with Strawberries and Exotic Fruits4
- Cheesecake with Strawberries and Chocolate Biscuits2
- Quick Cheesecake with Strawberries9
- Easy Cheesecake with Strawberries
- Classic Cheesecake with Strawberries6
- Lemon Cheesecake
- Easy Cheesecake in Glasses8
- Strawberry Cheesecake in Glasses