Medovik Cake with 2 Types of Chocolate
- flour - 1 1/5 cups (300 g)
- sugar - 4/5 cup (200 g)
- butter - 2/5 cup (100 g)
- honey - 2 tablespoons
- eggs - 2
- baking soda - 1 tsp
- for the cream
- butter - 1 1/5 cups (300 g)
- condensed milk - 1 2/3 cups (400 ml), sweetened
- walnuts - 2/5 cup (100 g), ground
- for decoration
- white chocolate - 2 oz (50 g)
- dark chocolate - 2 oz (50 g)
Roll them out and bake 5 min. at 392°F (200°C).
Prepare a cream by mashing the butter and adding the condensed milk a little at a time, along with the ground walnuts.
Smear the layers with the cream and arrange them on top of each other.
Smear the topmost with cream and sprinkle with white and dark chocolate sprinkles. Leave in the refrigerator for 8 hours.