Kadaif with Walnuts and Vanilla
- kadaif - 14 oz (400 g), ready - made
- walnuts - ground
- butter - 1 cup, hot
- for the syrup
- water - 3 cups
- sugar - 3 cups
- essence - of your choice
Divide the kadaif into 10 equal parts. In the middle, put ground walnuts and wrap into a roll. Arrange them in a buttered tray and pour on hot butter.
Bake in a moderate oven until reddened. After it cools, pour a cooled syrup made from the water and sugar over the kadaif.
The syrup needs to boil 10-15 min. after the initial boiling point. After removing it from the heat, season it with the essence.
- Kadaif with Walnuts
- Syruped Kadaif with Walnuts6
- Cake with Vanilla Cream and Walnuts
- Brownies with Walnuts, Vanilla and Cocoa
- Homemade Cake with Walnuts and Vanilla
- Vanilla Scones with Walnuts
- Cake with Turkish Delight, Vanilla and Walnuts6
- Vanilla Cheesecake with Fig Jam and Walnuts
- Kadaif with Cream and Strawberries3