Milk Cocktail with Honey and Blueberries
Wash the blueberries well and strain them through a colander; if there are any leaves, remove them.
Mix the milk with the blueberries and blend in a blender until you get a foam.
Add the honey and blend once again. Distribute into 3 cups and decorate with whipped cream.
Add colorful sugar sprinkles on top and serve right away with wide straws.
- Milk and Banana Cocktail2
- Grape Cocktail with Rum and Honey
- English Milk Cocktail
- Fruit Smoothie with Coconut Milk, Honey and Walnuts
- Muffins with Blueberries and Walnuts
- Cake with Apricots and Blueberries
- Hazelnut Cake with Raspberries and Blueberries
- Bakewell Cake with Peaches and Blueberries8
- Muffins with Cream Cheese and Blueberries