Marinated Ribs on the Grill
- pork ribs - 2 lb (1 kg), or more
- beer - 2 cups (500 ml), can use dark colored beer
- honey - 2 tbsp
- soya sauce - 3 1/3 tbsp (50 ml), or more
- ketchup - 2 tbsp
- chili - 1/2 tsp, hot, powdered
- paprika - 1 tsp
- salt - to taste
- black pepper - freshly ground
Choose ribs with more meat on them.
Beat all the ingredients together and soak the ribs in this marinade. Leave them covered in a container in the fridge to season for at least 2 hours.
Then drain the ribs from the marinade and heat up the grill, smear the ribs with a piece of onion.
Put the ribs to grill, turning them over often and basting with the marinade using a brush each time.
Another option is to put the ribs with the marinade in an oven dish, cover with foil and bake 70 min. Then remove the foil and bake another 20-30 min. until fully cooked.