Grandma's Chutney Recipe
- peppers - 8, roasted, red
- tomatoes - 4 (grated)
- onions - 1 head
- garlic - 3 cloves
- parsley - fresh
Peel the onions and garlic and chop them finely, rub them with a little salt. Add the finely chopped roasted peppers and grated tomatoes.
Season with salt, oil and fresh parsley.
Stir the mixture well and let it sit for 1 hour, for it to flavor well, and then serve.
- Grandma`s Golden Recipe for Chutney2
- Grandma`s Tasty Chutney3
- Grandma`s Bean Recipe
- Grandma`s Lentil Stew Recipe2
- Chutney Made Following a 100-Year-Old Recipe13
- Pork Kebab in a Clay Pot (My Grandma's Recipe)6
- My Grandma`s Scones with Marmalade Recipe
- Grandma`s Recipe for Homemade Goat Cheese6
- Macedonian Chutney