Homemade Sundae with Strawberry Ice Cream
- strawberries - 9 oz (250 g) + some for decoration
- lemon juice - of 1/2 a lemon
- confectionery cream - 1 cup (240 ml)
- yoghurt - 1 cup (240 ml)
- brown sugar - 3 tbsp
- vanilla - 1, bakery emulsion
- almonds - sliced, for decoration
Wash the strawberries. Put them in a blender and pour in the lemon juice. Blend several times, so the strawberries break apart into pieces.
Pour the cream and yoghurt over them, then add the sugar and vanilla extract. Blend again until the ingredients become homogeneous.
Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and follow the instructions it comes with. Pour the ready ice cream into sundae bowls and decorate as desired.