Fried Sprat with Garlic Sauce and Lemon
- sprat - 17.5 oz (500 g)
- oil - for frying
- flour - for rolling
- lemons - 1
- mayonnaise - 3 tbsp
- yoghurt - 1 cup
- garlic - 1 clove
Clean the sprat of their insides. Salt and leave them for 30 min. to take it in.
Rinse the fish and dry them. Heat the oil. Roll each fish in flour and then fry until golden.
Make the sauce by mixing the mayonnaise with the yoghurt and stirring. Add the finely mashed garlic.
Serve the fish with pieces of lemon and garlic sauce.
- Fried Zucchini with Garlic Sauce4
- Fried Chicken Bites with Garlic Sauce2
- Fried Sprat with Bay Leaf9
- Fried Sprat with Tomato Salsa
- Roast Chicken with Garlic and Lemon
- Fried Bananas with Lemon and Rum
- Fried Eggplant with Vinegar and Lemon
- Sauce with Garlic
- Chicken Bites with Fluffy Lemon Crumbing and Dairy-Garlic Sauce3