Truffles with Condensed Milk and Chickpeas
- biscuits - 1 1/2 packets, soft
- condensed milk - 3 tbsp
- chocolate balls - 9 oz (250 g), with chickpeas
- butter - 2/5 cup (100 g)
Crumble the biscuits and add the butter and condensed milk. Knead a soft dough.
Shape the truffles and place a chocolate ball in the middle of each.
Melt the remaining chocolate balls in a water bath and dip the truffles in the chocolate mixture.
Arrange them in a suitable platter and cool before serving.
- Cake with Condensed Milk3
- Ice Cream with Meringues and Condensed Milk
- Homemade Cream with Condensed Milk3
- Chocolate Shake with Condensed Milk
- Salad with Chickpeas and Carrots
- Chickpeas with Tomatoes and Pickles
- Soup with Pasta and Chickpeas
- Eggplants with Chickpeas and Lime
- Chickpeas with Sausages and Curry