How to cook
1. Cut the meat into medium-sized pieces.
2. Put them in a container with cool water and boil.
3. Once it comes to a boil, remove the foal and boil until the meat softens.
4. Clean the potatoes and cut them in half.
5. Cut the carrots into strips.
6. Cut the peppers into rings.
7. Clean the onion and cut it coarsely.
8. Strain the broth.
10. Pour the broth over the dish, salt it and add bay leaf and black pepper.
11. Boil on low heat until the vegetables are boiled.
12. When serving, sprinkle with finely chopped parsley.