How to cook
This honey cake requires 2 types of cream - a white cream and condensed milk cream.
1. Beat the cream with the sugar, while adding 1 tsp sugar.
2. Beat the condensed milk with the butter. The butter needs to be at room temperature but not be too soft. The cake layers are ready-made, so once the creams are ready, we can start assembling the cake.
3. Put some of a cream of your choice in a plate and put one of the cake layers on top - this way your bottom most cake layer will be the softest, soaked with cream.
4. Make the honey cake by alternating between the cake layers and 2 types of cream. It's not important which layer you smear with which cream. What is important is that the more cream there is, the tastier and softer the cake will be.
5. Crumble the biscuits and blend them with the blender.
6. Pour the biscuit crumbs on the sides and top of the cake generously. Leave it to sit at room temperature for 2 hours and put it in the fridge for another 6 - best if overnight.