How to cook
1. Beat the eggs and sugar with a mixer.
2. Add the baking powder to the yoghurt and leave it to sit for a bit, then add the oil as well.
3. Add the flour, stirring until you get a homogeneous mixture.
4. Divide the mixture into 2 parts. To one, add 2 tbsp cocoa.
5. Arrange the fruits you've chosen on top.
6. First, pour the white mixture in the oven dish, then the brown mixture.
7. Bake in a preheated 356°F (180 °C) oven until your toothpick comes out dry.
8. Optionally, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Once the cake is ready, use a ring to cut it into heart shapes. What you get is small heart-shaped cakes.