Burek Peppers in the Oven with Feta Cheese and Cheese
- peppers - 10, roasted
- feta cheese - 10.5 oz (300 g)
- cheese - 10.5 oz (300 g)
- eggs - 2
- black pepper
- flour - 1 tbsp
Mix the crumbled feta cheese, 1/2 the cheese, the eggs, spices and flour in a bowl.
Clean the peppers of their stems and seeds. Fill them with half the mixture and arrange in a buttered oven dish.
Pour on the rest of the mixture on top, sprinkle black pepper and oregano. Bake at 392°F (200 °C) about 30 min.
Toward the end of baking, sprinkle with the rest of the cheese and finish baking until golden.
Let it cool a bit and serve.
- Lazy Burek Peppers with Cheese, Feta and Eggs3
- Roast Peppers with Cheese and Feta Cheese4
- Peppers with Eggs, Cheese and Feta Cheese2
- Oven-Baked Peppers with Feta Cheese and Eggs3
- Terrine with Peppers and Feta Cheese2
- Eggs with Feta Cheese and Peppers
- Peppers with Cheeses in the Oven2
- Oven-Baked Zucchini with Feta Cheese and Cheese2
- Rice with Feta Cheese in the Oven