Roasted Marinated Bell Peppers with Carrots
- bell peppers - 25 - 30 (medium large)
- carrots - 2 lb (1 kg)
- parsley - 1 bunch
- garlic - 1 - 2 heads
- ingredients for 1 bell pepper
- salt - 1/2 tsp
- oil - 1 tbsp
- vinegar - 1 tsp
- sugar - 1/2 tsp (or 1 tsp honey)
- black pepper
Wash and clean the bell peppers of their seeds and stems.
Put salt, sugar, oil and vinegar in each, as listed.
Cut the carrots and garlic into slices; chop the parsley coarsely and mix them together.
Stuff the bell peppers and arrange them in an oven dish, bake in the oven until slightly crisped (they taste better when they're harder).
Arrange them one atop the other in jars. Close them tight and turn upside down.
You don't need to sterilize them. You don't need to fill the jars with anything either because the peppers release their own sauce.
- Roasted Bell Peppers with Carrots and Garlic
- Roasted Bell Peppers2
- Marinated Sterilized Bell Peppers
- Village-Style Roasted Bell Peppers with Carrots and Garlic
- Marinated Bell Peppers in Jars2
- Bell Peppers Stuffed with Cabbage and Carrots2
- Bell Peppers Stuffed with Carrots and Cabbage2
- Chutney with Roasted Peppers and Carrots
- Cauliflower, Bell Pepper and Carrot Pickle with Boiled Marinade4