Raw Cheesecake with Blueberries
- biscuits - 16 oz (450 g)
- butter - 1 cup (250 g)
- honey - 1 tbsp
- cream cheese - 1 4/5 cups (450 g)
- sour cream - 1 2/3 cups (400 g)
- powdered sugar - 3 tbsp
- gelatin - 2 packets
- jam - 1 1/5 cups (300 g) blueberry
Crumble the biscuits or use a blender to mash them.
Melt the butter. Put the biscuits in a bowl, add the honey and butter and mash well with your hands to obtain a moist biscuit dough.
Distribute the mixture evenly along the entire bottom of a cake form.
Put it in the fridge for 15 min. to harden.
Dissolve 1 packet of gelatin in a little cold water, leave it to swell, then dissolve it to a liquid state in a water bath or in the microwave. Be careful not to let the gelatin come to a boil. Let it cool and add it to the cream cheese mixture.
Take the form out of the fridge, pour on the cream, even it out and return to the fridge to harden for a few hours. Then, dissolve the 2nd gelatin the same way.
Put the blueberry jam in a bowl and stir, add the dissolved gelatin, stir again.
Pour this blueberry mixture carefully over the gelled mixture in the form.
Return to the fridge for another few hours.
Once the cheesecake has hardened, remove the ring and cut it into slices.
- Cheesecake with Blueberries
- Cheesecake with Frozen Blueberries3
- Vanilla Cheesecake with Blueberries4
- Cheesecake with Coconut and Blueberries without Baking
- No Bake Cheesecake with Blueberries and Cottage Cheese7
- Trifle with Blueberries
- Pudding with Blueberries
- Dessert with Blueberries
- Vanilla Pancakes with Blueberries6