Oven-Baked Chicken Legs with Potatoes
- chicken legs - 8 drumsticks
- potatoes - 3.5 lb (1.5 kg)
- onions - 1 head
- tomatoes - 1
- parsley - 5 bunches
- chicken broth - 1
- oil - 2 tbsp
- paprika - 2 tbsp
- black pepper
Put the chicken legs in a pot and pour cold water over them. Cook until ready, while also adding the broth and paprika once they come to a boil.
Periodically remove the released foam. If, when you pierce the legs with a knife, a clear, colorless liquid comes out (not a bloody one), it means they're ready.
In the meantime, chop the onions finely and saute them with the oil in an oven dish in a preheated 428°F (220 °C) oven. Season with salt, black pepper and paprika. Add the potatoes, which you've cut into strips. Pour in hot water but don't cover them with it completely. Cook until they begin to soften.
Grate the tomatoes without their skins and add them, along with the finely chopped parsley. Strain the legs and put them in with the potatoes.
Cook until the legs are fully crisped and the potatoes boiled.
- Baked Chicken Legs with Fresh Potatoes2
- Baked Chicken Legs with Garlic Potatoes3
- Marinated Oven-Baked Chicken Legs3
- Chicken Legs with Potatoes10
- Oven-Baked Breaded Chicken Legs with Cornflakes
- Chicken Legs Baked in the Oven5
- Chicken with Baked Potatoes8
- Garlic Chicken Legs with Potatoes2
- Easy Baked Chicken Legs