Long Island Iced Tea
- rum - 2 4/5 tsp (14 ml) light
- gin - 2 4/5 tsp (14 ml)
- vodka - 2 4/5 tsp (14 ml)
- tequila - 2 4/5 tsp (14 ml)
- liqueur - 2 4/5 tsp (14 ml), orange (Cointreau or Triple Sec)
- limes - 1 tsp, juice of freshly squeezed
- coca cola - to taste
- ice - coarsely crushed
When making a Long Island Iced Tea cocktail, take a highball glass and fill it up halfway with coarsely crushed iced.
Pour in the listed amounts of light rum, gin, vodka, tequila, orange liqueur and the juice of half a lime.
Pour in Coke up to the top or as you like. Make a decoration of lime slices or thin strips of orange rind on the glass rim.