Flatbread with Cheeses
- eggs - 1
- yoghurt - 1 cup
- baking soda - 1 tsp
- flour - 1 cup (250 g)
- cheese - 2 oz (50 g)
- feta cheese - 2 oz (50 g)
- butter - 3 1/3 tbsp (50 g)
- salt - 1 pinch
- oil - for smearing
Sift the flour with the salt. Make a well in the middle and add the egg and the yoghurt, in which you've extinguished the baking soda. Knead a soft dough, leave it for about 30 min. to rest.
Tear a ball the size of a mandarin from the dough and roll it out into a thin sheet. Put it in an oiled tray, sprinkle with feta cheese, cheese and butter and bake in a preheated 356°F (180 °C) oven until the cheese crisps (about 10 min.).
Repeat this process until out of ingredients. Serve the flatbread warm.
- Garlic Flatbread with Cheeses
- Flatbread with Feta Cheese, Cheese and Garlic
- Appetizing Homemade Flatbread with Feta Cheese and Cheese3
- Flatbread with Milk2
- Flatbread with Feta Cheese and Olive Oil8
- Garlic Flatbread with Baking Powder
- Flatbread with Garlic (Tandoori Naan)
- Quick Flatbread3
- Pork with Mushrooms over Flatbread with Apples