Freezer Cake with Few Ingredients
- tea biscuits - 1 packet, with butter
- condensed milk - 5 cups (1200 g)
- butter - 1 1/5 cups (300 g)
- chocolate - 3, white, milk and dark, 3.5 oz (100 g) each
- truffles - for decoration
Crumble the biscuits and mix them with 1/2 cup (125 g) of the butter, even them out in a cake form with removable sides and start making the cream.
In separate bowls, melt each of the types of chocolates with 1 2/3 cups (400 g) condensed milk and once you take it off the stove, add a little butter to each one (divide the butter you have left into 3 equal parts).
1st, pour the white cream over the biscuit layer, put it in the freezer to harden, then pour the brown one on, do the same and finally do the same for the dark chocolate one.
Let it cool well and cut it into slices.
Decorate with truffles or other bonbons.
- Economical Cake with Few Ingredients
- Economical Cake with Very Few Ingredients
- Simple Chocolate Cake with Few Ingredients
- Easy Tiramisu with Few Ingredients4
- Easy Cake with 5 Ingredients4
- Three Ingredient Cake
- Easy and Tasty Cake with Just 5 Ingredients2
- Economical Oven Bake with Very Few Products
- Vegan Ice Cream with Only 3 Ingredients