1. First, make the strawberry cream: cut the strawberries into pieces and blend them. Add a little of the milk to them and all of the flour, beat to a smooth mixture.
Put the rest of the milk on the stove with the sugar and vanilla and once it's about to come to a boil, lower the heat and pour in the strawberry mixture in a thin trickle. Stir until thickened and take it off the heat. Add the hydrated gelatin sheets and butter and stir until the gelatin melts.
2. Combine the 2/5 cup (100 ml) of milk with the rum. Dip the biscuits in it 1 by 1 and arrange them in a 10″ (25 cm) diameter or similar baking form with removable sides. Cover the bottom with biscuits and pour in all of the cream. Pour in about 2 tbsp (30 g) coconut flakes and 1/2 the walnuts on top. Then arrange another layer of biscuits soaked in milk and rum. Leave to harden and in the meantime, get to work on the coconut cream.
3. Beat the egg with a little milk and the flour to a smooth mixture. As with the 1st cream, put the rest of the milk on the stove with the sugar and vanilla and once it's about to come to a boil, lower the heat nearly to the minimum and pour the egg mixture in it in a thin trickle.
Stir vigorously until thickened, remove from the heat, add the butter and coconut flakes. Stir very well once again and pour it onto the 2nd layer of biscuits.
4. Arrange another layer of soaked biscuits on top of the coconut cream. Make the couverture by melting the chocolate in a water bath with the butter and milk. While still hot, distribute it evenly over the final layer of biscuits and sprinkle with the remaining walnuts and coconut flakes. Put a strawberry in the middle.
5. Leave the cake to cool, then put it in the fridge for 4-5 hours to set. When removing it from the form, first slide a wet knife along the walls, so that you can remove it from the walls without a problem.