1. First, grate the zucchini coarsely, sprinkle with salt and stir. Leave it for at least 20 min. to release its water and then drain well.
2. Beat the egg with the whites, a pinch of sugar, add the flour while beating well again.
3. Combine the zucchini with the eggs and add the finely grated garlic cloves. Finally, season with paprika and dill.
4. Cover the oven dish with baking paper and smear it with a little oil, so there's no issues when un-sticking it later. Pour the mixture in, even it out with a spoon and shape it into a rectangle or square. Bake 10-12 min. or until slightly reddened at 392°F (200 °C) in a preheated oven.
5. In the meantime, grate the cheeses and prepare the jamon or ham for the filling. Once the zucchini layer is ready, sprinkle it with first with emmental, arrange thinly sliced jamon or ham (the quantities listed are recommended but not mandatory; you can add more or less). Sprinkle with parmesan and finish off with pieces of cheese if desired.
6. Wrap it into a roll. It's easy to separate from the baking paper and is quite malleable, so there's practically no danger of it crumbling.
7. Decorate with cherry tomatoes and parsley. Serve right away if you like!