Vienna Sausage and Egg Flower
- vienna sausages - 2 - 3
- eggs - 2 - 3
- salt - to taste
- oil - for frying
- parsley - 2 - 3 bunches, fresh
Heat up the oil. Peel the Vienna sausages and cut them in 2, lengthwise.
Make cuts across, halfway through, on both halves.
Wrap them in a circular shape, pin them with toothpicks to maintain their shape and braise them.
In the middle, break an egg, whole or beaten - as desired.
Flip over with a spatula. Once ready, decorate with the fresh parsley and salt.
- Vienna Sausage Rolls2
- Homemade Vienna Sausage Rolls4
- Refined Vienna Sausage Rolls
- Appetizing Vienna Sausage Rolls13
- Spaghetti with Vienna Sausages and Tomatoes2
- Loaf with Cheese and Vienna Sausages5
- Rice with Olives and Vienna Sausages
- Pizza with Vienna Sausages and Mushrooms5
- Skewers with Vienna Sausages and Cheese2