The Perfect Guacamole
- avocados - 2, well - ripened
- limes - 1
- red onions - 1 medium - sized head
- jalapenos - 1 (or jalapeno powder)
- tomatoes - 1 medium - sized
- garlic - 1 clove, old
- coriander - 2 tbsp, chopped (or parsley)
- black pepper - 1 tsp
Remove the pits of the avocados, peel them very carefully or scoop them out with a spoon and place in a bowl. Mash the pieces with a fork but do leave a few whole. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Blend the red onions in a blender.
Grate the garlic clove on a grater. Chop the jalapeno with a sharp knife. Add salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Notes: I used a jalapeno pepper. Keep in mind that it's really spicy, so be careful and add it to taste. It's not mandatory, you can substitute it with jalapeno powder - use about 1/2 tsp in that case.