Stuffed Mushrooms with Processed Cheese and Cheese
Clean the mushrooms of their stems (you can bake them alongside the mushrooms in the oven dish).
Wash and dry them. Arrange them in an oven dish. Put a little butter in each mushroom.
Arrange the processed cheese on top and grate on the cheese.
You can also add spices to taste - powdered garlic, savory, black pepper, as desired. Bake until crispy.
- Stuffed Mushroom Caps with Cheese and Processed Cheese4
- Mushrooms Stuffed with Chicken and Processed Cheese
- Drumsticks with Mushrooms and Processed Cheese3
- Macaroni with Processed Cheese and Mushrooms
- Chicken with Processed Cheese and Mushrooms
- Stuffed Mushrooms with Cheese9
- Stuffed Mushrooms with Mince and Cheese2
- Stuffed Chicken with Mushrooms and Cheese5
- Stuffed Zucchini with Mince and Processed Cheese