Panna Cotta with Chocolate Sauce
- confectionery cream - 2 cups (500 ml)
- milk - 1 1/5 cups (300 ml)
- sugar - 4/5 cup (200 g)
- gelatin - 1 1/3 tbsp (20 g) + 1/5 cup (60 ml) water
- vanilla - 1
- Chocolate Sauce
- dark chocolate - 3.5 oz (100 g)
- cream - 1/3 cup (80 ml)
- milk - 3 1/3 tbsp (50 ml)
- cream - 2/3 cup (150 ml) for the rosettes
1. Soak the gelatin in cold water.
2. Bring the confectionery cream, milk and sugar to a boil, take off the stove.
3. Add the soaked gelatin and stir until dissolved. Flavor it with vanilla.
4. Distribute the mixture into creme caramel forms that you've wet with water. Leave them in the fridge for 5 hours to cool.
5. To make the sauce, boil the milk and cream, take off the stove and add the crumbled chocolate. Stir until it melts.
6. Dip the forms with the cream briefly in hot water and invert onto a dessert plate. Decorate with cream rosettes and chocolate sauce.