Carrot, Honey and Lemon Health Elixir
Peel the carrots and grate them on a coarse grater. Put them in a jar. Peel the lemon, remove the seeds and cut it finely.
You can cut the lemon rind also but only if it's naturally grown because they spray them with chemicals otherwise. Pour the chopped lemon into the jar, add the honey.
Stir everything with a fork very well. Close with a cap and leave for 10 days in the fridge. Eat 1 tsp 3 times a day, 30 min. before meals.
This simple recipe is particularly effective if suffering from vision problems, plus it cleanses the liver. It's also good for people with cataracts.
- Carrot and Lemon Salad
- Lemon and Honey Chicken6
- Dandelion and Lemon Honey3
- Healthy Risotto with Zucchini and Carrots3
- Healthy Breakfast with Strawberries, Cinnamon and Honey
- Healthy Energy Drink with Coffee and Honey
- Caramelized Carrots with Honey2
- Cecil Elixir
- Carrot, Celery and Apple Salad with a Honey Dressing2