Chicken Fillet with Mushroom Sauce
- chicken fillet - 17.5 oz (500 g)
- mushrooms - 10.5 oz (300 g)
- flour - 1 cup
- black pepper
- savory - crumbled
- bay leaf
Cut the chicken fillet into steaks. Season with salt and black pepper and let sit for 15-20 min.
Then braise them until golden in a pot with a little oil. Take them out and in the same oil, put the mushrooms, sliced into sheets (can use canned or fresh mushrooms).
Boil the mushrooms with the spices 15-20 min. Return the steaks to the pot with mushrooms and continue boiling everything until ready.
Beat the flour with a little water in a bowl and strain, so there's no lumps. Pour it in a thin trickle while stirring nonstop. Boil another 5 min.
Remove the allspice and bay leaf before serving.
- Chicken Fillet with Sauce2
- Super Tasty Chicken Fillets with Mushroom Sauce2
- Chicken Fillet with Roquefort Sauce
- Chicken Fillet with Cream Sauce6
- Chicken Steaks with Mushroom Sauce2
- Chicken Fillet with Garlic Yoghurt Sauce3
- Fricassee with Chicken Fillet and Mushrooms4
- Chicken Fillet with Potatoes and Bechamel Sauce2
- Spaghetti with Chicken Fillet or Bolognese Sauce2