Tasty Pickle in Two Three-Liter Jars
- green tomatoes
- bell peppers
- vinegar - 2 cups
- oil - 2 cups
- sugar - 1 cup
- salt - 2 cups
- allspice - 8 grains
- black pepper - grains
- bay leaf - 3
- aspirin - 4
Put them in hot salted water and boil for 10 min. but be careful not to over-boil them.
In a small pot, make a marinade of the vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, allspice, black pepper. Leave to boil for 10 min. Distribute the veggies in 2 jars of 12 1/2 cups (3 L) each, along with the celery and cucumbers. Pour in the marinade, top off with warm water.
Close with caps. Crumble 2 aspirins into each jar. After a day, it'll be ready for consumption.
- Quick Pickle in Three Liter Jars2
- Extravagant Mixed Pickle in Three Liter Jars2
- Mixed Pickle in Three Liter Jar2
- Pickles in a Three Liter Jar
- Bell Peppers, Carrots and Cauliflowers in Three Liter Jars6
- Tasty Lunch for Two
- Tasty Marinated Peppers in Jars3
- Tasty Green Beans in Jars2
- Karlovo-Style Country Pickle in Jars3