Heat the oven to 392°F (200 °C).
Prepare flat tray, covered with baking paper.
1. In a bowl, beat the eggs and milk.
3. Crumble the feta cheese. Grate the cheese.
4. Smear 1 phyllo pastry sheet very well with butter using a brush, place another sheet on top, butter it as well. Sprinkle the cheese, feta cheese and cream mixture evenly on top. Wrap it into a roll and arrange in a spiral in the tray.
5. Repeat this for the remaining sheets. Arrange the spirals with some space between them in the tray. Smear them generously with butter.
6. Bake at 392°F (200 °C) for 10-15 min, take them out and smear generously with the remaining eggs. Finish baking to a nice red tan.
Source: culinary blog Eva Toneva.
Notes: You can decrease the quantity of butter to 1/2 cup (125 g), while increasing the sour cream to 4/5 cup (200 g) instead.