Salad with Cauliflower and Carrots
- cauliflower - 1
- carrots - 2
- olive oil - 1/2 cup
- vinegar - 1/2 cup
- salt - to taste
- honey - 2 tablespoons
- garlic - 3 cloves, grated
Put all the products for the marinade in a bowl and stir very well. Add the garlic and chopped dill.
In another bowl, tear the cauliflower into rosettes. Peel the carrots and cut them into very thin strips.
Pour the marinade over the veggies, stir and serve.
- Pickled Peppers with Cauliflower and Carrots
- Salad with Chickpeas and Carrots
- Cauliflower and Carrot Pickle2
- Fresh Salad with Carrots and Radishes
- Salad with Beetroots, Apples and Carrots3
- Winter Salad with Cauliflowers and Potatoes
- Cauliflower Salad with Pickles
- Cauliflower Salad
- Simple Cauliflower and Carrot Pickle4