Cake with Raspberries and Dulce de Leche
- biscuits - 14 oz (400 g) tea
- milk - 2/5 cup (100 ml)
- mascarpone - 2 cups (500 g)
- liquid cream - 4/5 cup (200 ml)
- dulce de leche - 1 2/3 cups (400 g)
- raspberries - 4/5 cup (200 g)
- walnuts - 4 tablespoons (crumbled)
- chocolate sprinkles
- chocolate pearls
Beat the mascarpone and caramelized milk briefly with the mixer on the lowest speed. Separately, beat the cooled liquid cream.
Add it to the mixture in several lots, while carefully stirring with a spatula. Arrange a layer of biscuits in a form with removable sides after dipping each biscuit for a second in the milk.
Put the cake in the fridge for 6-7 hours. After that time, release it from the ring and decorate as desired. I used chocolate sprinkles, chocolate pearls and raspberries!
- Cake with Cocoa Biscuits and Dulce De Leche2
- Cream with Dulce De Leche
- Biscuit Cake with Chocolate and Raspberries2
- Coconut Cake with Meringues and Raspberries2
- Hazelnut Cake with Raspberries and Blueberries
- Brownie Cake with Raspberries
- Chocolate Cake with Raspberries
- Éclair Cake with Raspberries
- Crème Caramel Dulce De Leche