Cake with Biscuits, Powdered Sugar and Nutella
- biscuits - 17.5 oz (500 g)
- milk - 2/5 cup (100 ml)
- butter - 1 cup (250 g)
- powdered sugar - 4/5 cup (200 g)
- nutella - 2 cups (500 g)
Wrap the bottom and sides of a cake form with removable ring with clear plastic wrap. Mix together the milk and 3 1/3 tbsp (50 g) of the sugar.
Dip the biscuits in the milk and arrange them in the form.
Smear a thin layer of it over the biscuits. Arrange a 2nd layer of biscuits, smear with chocolate again. Repeat in this order, be sure to finish off with biscuits.
Leave it to harden for 20 min. in the freezer.
Take it out and cover with a platter.
Smear the entire cake with the remaining chocolate cream to hide the gaps in the bottom and sides.
- Cake with Biscuits and Nutella8
- Cake with Cinnamon, Cocoa and Powdered Sugar2
- Biscuit Cake with Nutella2
- Plain Cocoa Cake with Powdered Sugar2
- Fritters with Powdered Sugar2
- Tiganici with Powdered Sugar4
- Cruffins with Powdered Sugar5
- Roll with Jam and Powdered Sugar7
- Cake with Turkish Delight, Walnuts and Lots of Powdered Sugar