Phyllo Pastry with Feta and Dock
- phyllo pastry - 1 packet, sheets
- feta cheese - 7 oz (200 g)
- dock - 2 bunches
- eggs - 4
- yoghurt - 2 cups (500 g)
Beat the eggs, feta cheese, yoghurt and torn to pieces dock in a bowl. Discard the veins of the dock.
Pour oil and smear it at the bottom of a tray, best if square. Alternate 2 phyllo pastry sheets at a time, stacking. Alternate between filling and oil every 2 sheets - keep at it until out of sheets.
Cut into squares and bake until ready.
- Phyllo Pastry with Dock and Feta Cheese
- Phyllo Pastry with Dock4
- Spiral Phyllo Pastry with Dock and Homemade Feta Cheese2
- Phyllo Pastry with Feta and Butter8
- Fluffy Phyllo Pastry with Feta and Topping4
- Phyllo Pastry with Leeks and Feta Cheese4
- Phyllo Pastry with Mayonnaise and Feta Cheese3
- Phyllo Pastry with Feta and Cottage Cheese3
- Phyllo Pastry Roses with Feta Cheese and Cheese2