Biscuit Cake with Mascarpone and Strawberries
- biscuits - 1 packet
- mascarpone - 1 cup (250 g)
- cream - 2/5 cup (100 g)
- milk - 1/2 cup
- condensed milk - 4 tablespoons
- jam - 1 jar, strawberry (preferably homemade)
- strawberries - for decoration
Beat the mascarpone with a mixer in a large bowl. Add the condensed milk and beaten to snow cream to it. Stir well using a wooden spoon.
Set the cream mixture aside. Bring the milk to a boil. Start assembling the cake after dipping each biscuit in the milk.
Arrange the biscuits in a rectangular tray, pour 1/2 the cream mixture over them and distribute the strawberry jam evenly. Arrange a 2nd layer of biscuits, pour on the rest of the cream mixture.
Decorate with fresh strawberries and put in the fridge for a few hours to harden.
- Biscuit Cake with Strawberries
- Biscuit Cake with Mascarpone7
- Biscuit Cake with Mascarpone and Banana
- Biscuit Cake with Mascarpone and Chocolate3
- Biscuit Mascarpone Cake10
- Pineapple and Mascarpone Biscuit Cake
- Biscotti Cake with Mascarpone, Chocolate and Strawberries2
- Biscuit Cake with Mascarpone and Sour Cream5
- Mascarpone and Biscuit Cake with Blueberry Jam5