Steaks with Mushrooms, Cream Cheese and Cream
- steaks - 2 lb (1 kg)
- champignons - 10.5 oz (300 g)
- oil - 3 - 4 tbsp
- onions - 2 heads
- processed cheese - 1 pack (8 triangles)
- cooking cream - 4/5 cup (200 ml) liquid
- beer - 1/2 cup
- black pepper - to taste
Smear the bottom and sides of your tray with the oil.
Arrange a layer of steaks on the bottom, smear them with a little mustard. Arrange chopped onions, chopped mushrooms, pieces of processed cheese on top.
Sprinkle with the spices and pour on a few tbsp of the cooking cream.
Arrange several layers in this order until out of ingredients. Pour on the beer. Cover the tray with a lid or foil.
Bake at 374°F (190 °C) for 60 min. Remove the foil and bake another 10-15 min.
- Steak with Mushrooms and Cream2
- Steaks with Mushroom Sauce and Cream5
- Mushrooms with Cream Cheese
- Mushrooms with Cream and Feta Cheese
- Pork Steaks with Mushrooms and Sour Cream
- Tartlets with Cream Cheese and Cream3
- Mushrooms and Cream
- Steaks with Vermouth and Cream
- Chicken Fillet with Cream Cheese and Mushrooms3