1. Start by preparing the meat filling, chop onions finely, the peppers coarsely. Peel the tomato and grate it on a fine grater.
2. Heat the oil on medium heat and braise the onions until softened, then add the peppers and after 4-5 min. - the grated tomato and tomato concentrate. Cook another 1-2 min., pour in the water and mince with a little salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper. Stir until the liquid evaporates and mince turns to crumbs.
3. Season with the spices and remove from the heat.
4. Make the guacamole: scoop out the insides of the 2 well-ripened and soft fruits with a spoon, mash with a fork, add the lemon juice to prevent the resulting puree from darkening and acidifying.
5. Chop the onions, coriander and tomato very finely, season with the salt and add these to the avocado puree. Stir well (if you like you can blend completely).
6. Warm the Mexican wheat tortillas slightly on both sides so that they're warm during serving and so they obtain a nice crisp.
7. Serve the tortillas, along with the mince stuffing, guacamole, torn lettuce, jalapeno peppers and tomato salsa in separate plates.
8. Fill each tortilla with as much of each stuffing as you like and roll it up to form the burrito.