Turkey Fillet in the Oven
- turkey fillet - 2 about 24.5 oz (700 g)
- oranges - 1
- garlic - 3 cloves
- cloves - 3 buds
- rosemary - 1 tablespoon dry
- parsley - 2 tablespoons dry
- black pepper - to taste
- onions - 1 tablespoon dried
- olive oil - 3 tablespoons + some for sprinkling
- salt - to taste
Cut off the membranes of the fillets, wash and dry them. Don't cut them, you need them whole.
Grate the garlic finely, rub the turkey meat with it and put it in the prepared marinade. Put away in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
Smear the bottom of a tray with a little olive oil. You can cover it with foil if you like, to make clean up easier later.
Place the fillets on and pour the marinade over them. Leave for 30 min. at room temperature.
Heat the oven to 383°F (195 °C) and bake the meat about 30 min. or until golden in color. Check on it and don't over-bake, so it doesn't turn out too dry.
Serve warm with a garnish of vegetables if desired.
Easy and very tasty!
- Turkey Legs in the Oven5
- Salmon Fillet in the Oven
- Pangasius Fillet in the Oven
- Aromatic Pork Fillet in the Oven2
- Stuffed Turkey with Sauerkraut in the Oven2
- Crunchy Chicken Fillets in the Oven
- Bighead Carp Fillets in the Oven4
- Chicken Fillet with Rice in the Oven3
- Chicken Fillets with Cornflakes in the Oven3